The team within the Airports Services Centre issue the relevant ID and access cards and provide other customer facing functions for Sydney Airport.
- Aviation Security Identification Cards (ASICs) - for people working at the airport who require unescorted access to security-controlled areas
- Landside Terminal Cards - for people working at the airport who don’t need to enter security sensitive areas
- Access control cards - for airport staff holder other Issuing Body ASICs
- Visitor Passes - single day and multiday visitor passes. The sponsor must be present with the visitor before a VIC is issued
- Lost Property - this service is also is also managed within the airport services centre. More information can be found on our Lost Property page.
All ID and access services, including lost property and visitor passes, are located within the Airport Services Centre. There are two Airport Services Centres at Sydney Airport. One is located on level 3 of the T1 International terminal (near the medical centre) and the other is located at the T2 Domestic terminal after security (behind the food court).
All ID and access services, including lost property and visitor passes, are available during the hours below:
- Monday - Friday: 08:00 to 16:00
- Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
- Public Holidays: CLOSED
International Precinct After Hours Services
Visitor passes and lost property collection services are available from the Airport Services Centre on level 3 of the T1 International outside these hours.
Domestic Precinct After Hours Services
Visitor passes can be issued from the arrivals level of the T3 Domestic terminal from 16:00 - 08:00.
Contact ID and Access Services
Complete the online form and a member of our team will be in touch. Alternatively, you can call us on +61 2 9667 9301.
Please be advised that every second Wednesday, the ID and Access facility in the Airport Services Centre will be open from 09:00. Dates where this will occur in 2020 are:
- 13 May
- 10 June
- 8 July
- 12 August
- 9 September
- 14 October
- 11 November
- 9 December